IMPORTANT: Only use this method if you have used the rooting method via Recovery mode !!!
I personally haven’t tested it yet, so it is not confirmed by my person.
1. Download this Zip-file copy this into the internal SD card.
2. While switched off, keep the following buttons pressed. Release the power-button once the Samsung Galaxy W(I8150) is switched on.
As soon as you see the Android with the box, release the Home- and Volume Up-button.
After you hit the menu-button shown on the last image, the screen will gray out, you will have to wait until the recovery menu appears.
3. Navigate with the volume up and down to apply sdcard:update.zipin Recovery Menu. To confirm your selection use the home-button.
4. Choose (with volume buttons) the unroot.zipfile on your internal sd card and confirm again with Home-button. You will have to wait 5 seconds.
5. Now choose reboot system nowand confirm with home button.
Now you device should be now unrooted.